建筑设计，室内设计，景观设计，城市设计，导视设计Release Time2023-08-30 15:16:00
"Rising and entering a seven-person chamber, I look back to see the peaks disappearing into boundless green. Forty-eight turns already traversed, swiftly riding the wind, I have arrived at Qiantang."
Moganshan by Mao Zedong
Mountains and rivers, through their natural forms, provide spiritual pleasure and aesthetic enjoyment to people. The Chinese people's love for natural landscapes is evident in the ink paintings and poems dedicated to the scenery, embodying the unity of nature and humanity and the practice of self-discovery, understanding of the universe, and empathy for all living beings. Moganshan is located in the northwest part of Zhejiang Province, in the heart of the Yangtze River Delta. According to legend, during the Spring and Autumn Period, a couple named Gan Jiang and Mo Ye crafted a pair of male and female swords of unparalleled sharpness within the mountains. These swords were extraordinary and renowned throughout the world, thus giving rise to the fame of Moganshan.
"Mogan is good, abundant with bamboo groves everywhere. Countless bamboo shoots lining the paths, grow into a sea of green. When the wind comes, bamboo leaves rustle like the tail feathers of a phoenix. Small windows stand in a queue, each vying for a view." Since ancient times, Moganshan has been a place of seclusion. Ancient temples and Daoist monasteries stand amidst lush forests, while villas and pavilions shine brightly. It's regarded as a pure land and an idyllic retreat away from the bustling and hustling of the city. The serene landscape features bamboo, clouds, and springs, known as the "Three Beauties," along with qualities of purity, tranquility, greenery, and coolness, known as the "Four Excellences." With a forest coverage rate of over 92%, an average temperature of only 24 degrees Celsius in the months of July and August, it has become a captivating national-level scenic area, tourist resort, and model for civilized tourism. As early as the late Qing Dynasty and early Republic of China period, Moganshan was listed as one of China's "Four Great Summer Resorts." It was even recommended by The New York Times as one of the "45 Places Worth Visiting Most in the World."
"One Moganshan, half the history of the Republic of China." Over a hundred years ago, on Moganshan, vacation villas, post offices, banks, and shops were constructed. More than 200 villas are scattered throughout the mountains, featuring steep-sloped roofs reminiscent of Northern European countryside villas, traces of ancient Roman columnar architecture, Gothic arched windows and doors, classical Western-style gatehouses and railings, as well as traditional Chinese architectural elements like "xie shan" (sloping roofs with projecting eaves). The outstanding creations of nature and the ever-changing history of modern times combined to shape Moganshan into a blend of Eastern and Western cultural features. It was dubbed the "Museum of Villas from around the World." There are 43 locations designated as national cultural heritage sites, and it's also referred to as "China's Mount Fuji" and the "Oriental Tuscany." Countless prominent figures of the Republic of China era, such as Zhang Jingjiang, Huang Fu, Ma Zhanshan, Chiang Kai-shek, and David Duncan Main, were like the clouds in the sky above Moganshan, freely expressing themselves, showcasing their talents, and freely roaming. They painted a multi-dimensional "show stage" encompassing politics, economy, culture, and more. It fostered a unique fusion and clash of Chinese and Western cultures, leaving behind tales of old Jiangnan dreams exchanged by fishermen and woodcutters under the starry skies.
▲2007年，第一家洋家乐“裸心乡”建成 ，继续追加于2011年“裸心谷”建成，及至2017年整合打造“裸心堡”In 2007, the first foreign-style guesthouse named Naked Home Village was established. It was followed by the addition of Naked Stables in 2011, and eventually, in 2017, the integration and development of Naked Castle were completed.
Party and state leaders have visited and inspected Moganshan many times, leaving their footprints on ancient trees, lush bamboo groves, cascading waterfalls, and refreshing scenery, with legends of struggle and wisdom engraved. In 1937, entrusted by the central leadership, Zhou Enlai came south to hold the second round of negotiations for the National United Front with Chiang Kai-shek. In 1940, Moganshan became the residence of the Communist Party of China's Zhejiang-West Special Working Committee. In 1952, Chen Yi visited Moganshan, composing seven memorable verses of "Mogan is Good." In 1954, Chairman Mao Zedong presided over the drafting of the "Constitution of 1954" in Hangzhou. He stayed in Building 126 at the foot of Moganshan, leaving behind poetic verses titled "Seven-Character Quatrain: Moganshan."
▲莫干山风格各异的别墅，有西欧田园式、欧洲中世纪城堡式、中国古典式，其中大部分为西欧田园式 The villas in Moganshan exhibit various styles, including Western European pastoral, European medieval castle, and Chinese classical. Among them, the majority are designed in the Western European pastoral style.
Throughout history, Moganshan has always been renowned as the "Number One Mountain in Jiangnan" for its extraordinary and beautiful natural landscapes, continuously attracting hermits, monks, politicians, celebrities, tourists, and numerous others to explore, develop, hold meetings, and enjoy holidays in this place.Faced with such a site that combines both natural beauty and cultural heritage, how can we approach its development with a forward-looking attitude while looking back? In the process of redevelopment and construction, we should continue its thousand-year history, allowing it to radiate its original warm essence as a natural summer retreat, while infusing it with contemporary vibrancy, enhancing visitors' experience, and envisioning a sustainable and hopeful future.
The Moganshan Core Scenic Area Planning and Yinshan Street Conceptual Design International Competition is officially launched, guided by Zhejiang Provincial Government Offices Administration, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism, and Zhejiang Provincial Forestry Administration, and supported by China Association of National Parks and Scenic Sites. The competition is hosted by Moganshan Administration (Cultural and Tourism Group), and organized by YoungBird with designverse as the global design resource big data research and service platform, aiming to obtain outstanding proposals from global designers and design agencies.
According to the Outline of the Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development and Long-Range Objectives Through the Year 2035 of the People's Republic of China, it is proposed to promote the integrated development of culture and tourism, creating a batch of world-class tourist attractions and resorts with rich cultural heritage, advancing innovation and development, and enhancing the quality of leisure and vacation services.
Moganshan, located in the central region of the Yangtze River Delta, boasts a thousand years of cultural history. Renowned for its bamboo groves, mountain springs, and villas that are unparalleled in Jiangnan, Moganshan is acclaimed as the "Number One Mountain in Jiangnan" and is known as the "Cool World," making it one of China's top four summer retreats. It is also referred to as the "World Modern Architecture Museum". In the future, Moganshan aims to become an internationally renowned tourist destination in the Yangtze River Delta region.
▲莫干山山顶核心景区全景图 Panoramic View of Mountaintop Moganshan Core Scenic Area
I. Moganshan Core Scenic Area Business Format Planning:
1. Highlighting the main role of platform and engine played by the Moganshan core area, making it complementary to the business formats at the foot of Moganshan;
2. Emphasizing Moganshan’s Features: Highlight the natural ecology and cultural characteristics of Moganshan, deeply exploring the unique characteristics of the scenic spots;
3. Determining Optimal Spatial Layout: Tailor the most suitable spatial structure, functional clusters, and values for different age and consumer groups;
4. Establishing Functional Spatial System: Guided by the needs of the target users, plan leading business formats, adopting product-oriented approaches, and logically constructing the content of various functional spa ces;
5. Allotting Flexible Space: Fully consider spatial flexibility, reserving elasticity for subsequent iterations of operation of business format products.
II. Yinshan Street Architectural Conceptual Design:
1. Optimizing Space Layout and Functionality: Centered around the strategic positioning, logically organize functions and spatial layouts, precisely determine the positioning, functions, business formats, and core competitive strength of the buildings along the street;
2. Innovating Architectural Style: Innovate based on Moganshan's century-old Shanghai style vacation culture, transform architecture clusters into unique scenery, and enhance the spatial appearance of Yinshan Street where the buildings are located, to fundamentally avoid the homogenized competition arising from replication of other scenic areas;
3. Creating Landmark Buildings: Landmark buildings possess distinctive design concepts, with bold innovation in form and façade, enriching business format contents. By integrating Moganshan culture, they can incorporate modern technology and new materials;
4. Integrating Ecology and Aesthetics: Respond to the natural environment, while holding aesthetic significance;
5. Creating Immersive Scenes: Based on pioneering business formats, create an immersive experience-oriented street by employing rich design elements, and establish a 24-hour living circle with tourism appeal.
III. Operational Planning Suggestions (Additional):
1. Highlighting Uniqueness of Moganshan Core Scenic Area: Fully leverage the distinctive advantage of core scenic area, considering a combination of and complementation to the business formats at the foot of Moganshan;
2. Emphasizing Moganshan’s Features: Highlight the refreshing and cool natural landscape and unique cultural history of Moganshan;
3. Enhancing Vacation Experience: Create vacation products that offer a feeling of accomplishment for visitors, particularly focus on creating standout core products to elevate the enjoyment and satisfaction of visitors when experiencing;
4. Feasibility: Follow the execution and implementation of the scenic area business format planning and block architectural conceptual design, ensure that the operational planning suggestions are informative and actionable during actual operations;
5. Cost Control and Profitability: Based on the aforementioned objectives, ensure reasonable cost control under the executed plan, while thoroughly considering project cooperation and profitability models.
The project demands the preservation and inheritance of Moganshan's cultural heritage, with a primary focus on ecological considerations to retain the essence of Moganshan. The design should strive for a harmonious development, balancing preservation and progress. The Masterplan of Moganshan Scenic Spots (2018-2035) serves as the basis for the competition proposals.In regard to the 3-square-kilometer scope of Moganshan's mountaintop core scenic area, a business format planning is proposed, along with operational suggestions (additional), and enhancements to the spatial appearance and innovative architectural style of the 400-meter Yinshan Street. The main contents are as follows:
I. Planning Proposal:
1. Analysis and Interpretation of Regional Macro-economic Development Status, including the current status and prospects of regional macro-economic development, interpretation of spatial and traffic routes planning around the region, and research on the disparate development and positioning of various sectors within the region;
2. Analysis of Relevant Developable Natural Resources and Property Conditions, including the zoning, classification, and positioning assessment of planning sectors within the region, the energy levels of commercial supporting facilities radiating around each zone, analysis of project site conditions: project location and key indicators, parcel-specific planning constraints, current parcel status, analysis of potential project development conditions: project traffic conditions, project surrounding environment;
3. Development Models and Resource Analysis, including the identification and analysis of cutting-edge trends in the market's industrial landscape, analysis of overall conceptual positioning and market trends, integration of local resources with development and emerging industry strategies, functional feature analysis, selection of relevant international case studies (industry derivatives, media integration, etc.);
4. Overall Project Positioning and Functional Layout Framework, including project positioning and vision, proposed project themes and features, suggestions for overall functional layout, suggestions for overall land use functions and proportions, suggestions for various types of supporting properties and their positioning within specific sectors.
II. Overall Enhancement Design Proposal:
1. Overall Planning Vision and Objectives;
2. Higher-level Planning and Urban Spatial Pattern Analysis;
3. Site Development Conditions Analysis;
4. Overview and Evaluation of Current Overall Spatial Conditions;
5. Overall Enhancement Planning Concepts, Strategies, and Framework;
6. Suggestions for Overall Spatial Optimization and Enhancement Strategies;
7. Regional and Surrounding Traffic Analysis and Overview, Site Accessibility Analysis and Enhancement Strategy Suggestions;
8. Current Public Space Inventory: Analysis of Usage Rate and Vibrancy, and Enhancement Strategy Suggestions;
9. Preliminary Suggestions for Site Plan;
10. Preliminary Suggestions for Land Use and Related Indicators;
11. Identification of 3 Key Public Space Scene Nodes, Preliminary Spatial Intent and Aesthetic Suggestions.
III. Refine Planning Proposal and Overall Enhancement Design Proposal:
Based on the analysis and interpretation of the refined planning proposal and overall enhancement design proposal, this approach puts forward conceptual positioning and project theme features. Based on a deep understanding of the market, it introduces strategically important products, establishes a project framework, and assesses feasible operational strategies and implementation routes in the future. The overall enhancement design proposal is adjusted and refined, incorporating considerations from the planning proposal to contemplate the project's practicality and feasibility in the future implementation.
1. Refine Planning Proposal:
a. Suggestions for Project Positioning Refinement:
- Suggestions for project theme features;
- Suggestions for overall functional zoning of the project;
- Suggestions for overall land use functions and proportions, along with analysis of how different spatial uses can drive customer groups.
b. Evaluation of Related Project Economic Value, Operational Feasibility, and Utilizable Market Research:
- Research and assessment of the feasibility of implementing related business formats and operations;
- Collaborative models and selection criteria for core platforms and operators;
- Business and cooperation models for operating entities, core demands, and strategic development intentions;
- Initial contact for development intentions and potential resource integration of the project.
2. Refine Overall Enhancement Design Proposal:
- Optimization and refinement of overall enhancement planning concepts, strategies, and framework;
- Optimization and adjustment of overall spatial layout;
- Optimization and adjustment of functional layout;
- Optimization of land use and related indicators;
- Optimization and adjustment of external accessibility (vehicular/pedestrian);
- Streamlining of internal circulation optimization;
- Enhancement and improvement of public space quality and vibrancy;
- Further refinement and adjustment of spatial intents and aesthetic suggestions for 3 key public space scene nodes;
- Optimization and adjustment of site plan for the planning;
- Renderings depicting spatial scene layouts and design concepts.
IV. Operational Planning Suggestions (Additional):
1. Suggestions for Development Model of Highlighted Core Product, including the study of the timing of project launches in relation to neighboring sectors, guiding principles for overall scope layout, suggestions for relationships in various land uses, cooperation and profit models, and guiding suggestions for relationships in various land uses and related operational strategies;
2. Suggestions for Other Relevant Development Strategies, including principles for overall project development strategies, research on categorized visitor flow circulation, strategies of project development timing and advancement.
V. Yinshan Street Conceptual Architectural Design:
1. Project Conceptual Planning:Submission of project conceptual planning deliverables: Current site analysis, specific project planning, site plan, analysis of functional business format organization, analysis of traffic organization flow strategies, scheme renderings (perspective views, aerial views);
2. Conceptual Architectural Design:Submission of conceptual architectural design deliverables: Conceptual diagrams of building volumes, all buildings renovation design, building plans, elevations, sections, and renderings of all single buildings. (See the attached file "Yinshan Street Renovation and Upgrading Scope")
机构组参赛申请人需完成上述所有竞赛内容，个人组参赛申请人仅需完成竞赛内容“5、荫山街建筑概念设计”。Participants for agencies shall complete all the competition contents stated above. And participants for individuals can only complete item 5 of the competition contents, i.e. Yinshan Street Conceptual Architectural Design.
▲莫干山山顶核心景区鸟瞰 Bird's-eye View of Mountaintop Moganshan Core Scenic Area
▲荫山街现状 Current Status of Yinshan Street
▲莫干山山顶核心景区及荫山街航拍 Shooting of Moganshan Core Scenic Area and Yinshan Street
Moganshan is situated in the northwestern part of Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province. It is located 60 kilometers from Hangzhou, 200 kilometers from Shanghai, 230 kilometers from Nanjing, and 160 kilometers from Suzhou. Moganshan, adjacent to Taihu Lake and Hangzhou Bay, enjoys a pleasant climate and fresh air, making it an ideal vacation destination in the entire Yangtze River Delta region. The main peak, Tashan Mountain, reaches an altitude of 720 meters. The mountain range is continuous and boasts a picturesque landscape with lush bamboo forests, clear mountain springs, and diverse scenery throughout four seasons. Its main attractions include Sword Pool, Reed Marsh Park, Wuling Village, Dawn Light Platform, Emerald Green Pool, and Dakeng, etc.
▲莫干山风景名胜区在长三角的区位 Location of Moganshan Scenic Spots in the Yangtze River Delta Region © YoungBird
▲莫干山风景名胜区在德清的区位 Location of Moganshan Scenic Spots in Deqing County © YoungBird
Moganshan has a green coverage rate of over 92%. In recent years, numerous themed activities and events have been held based on the concept of "Forest Tourism+". Focusing on the "Scenery with Cultural Decoration", we paid attention to how to make the literary characteristic stand out and held special events such as "Literary and Artistic Lending of Beauty · Summer Lotus" and "Reading under the Starry Sky". This not only showcased the beautiful natural scenery of the scenic spots, but also further enhanced tourists' sense of experience, striving to present the beauty of the millennium old Moganshan cultural heritage.
The scope of this project's business format planning is the mountaintop core scenic area, covering an area of 3 square kilometers. It extends from Zhentou Mountain in the east to Paotai Mountain in the south, connects to Intriguing Stone Corner in the west, and is bordered by Huakeng Reservoir in the north. The historical street block within the core scenic area, known as Yinshan Street, sits at an elevation of 600 meters, making it the highest block in Zhejiang Province and earning it the nickname "Heavenly Street" and "Heavenly Market." Yinshan Street is the most bustling commercial block within the Moganshan Core Scenic Area.
▲莫干山核心景区区位，面积3平方公里 Location of Moganshan Core Scenic Area, with an area of 3 square kilometers © YoungBird
Yinshan Street, with a total length of approximately 400 meters, is a hub for dining and accommodation, serving as a transportation center for visitors entering and exiting different scenic spots. Along the street, there are diverse living facilities, including restaurants, commercial establishments, accommodations, and cultural venues, such as post offices, restaurants, cafes, cultural halls, churches, and villa hotels.The history of Yinshan Street dates back to the late 19th and early 20th centuries when it was a bustling commercial hub with numerous shops catering to the needs of villa builders and vacationers. The main shops at that time included Chinese Jewelry, Yuantai Grocery Store, Evans Bookstore Distribution Center, The Commercial Press Exhibition Hall, Western-style Clothing Store, and The Girl Cai’s Shoe Store. Subsequently, additional facilities such as post office, swimming pool, tennis court, and cinema were established.
▲荫山街区位 Location of Yinshan Street © YoungBird
▲荫山街改造提升范围 Yinshan Street Renovation and Upgrading Scope © YoungBird
▲荫山街改造提升范围 Yinshan Street Renovation and Upgrading Scope
Eligibility for Agencies:
1. Participants must be registered independent legal entities or organizations, capable of assuming civil liabilities independently. Individual or personal group registrations will not be accepted.
2. Participants must have similar qualifications, such as related experience in planning, designing, or operational projects related to tourist scenic spots, resorts, or commercial blocks.
3. Joint participation is allowed, with a maximum of 3 members in a consortium. The members of a consortium are not permitted to form another consortium separately or under any other name for registration. The consortium members shall sign a legally effective Consortium Agreement, clearly defining the leading member and the division of work among all members.
4. Pure foreign agencies are not eligible to participate as a group. Foreign agencies must form a consortium with domestic agencies or groups to participate. Foreign agencies shall have legal business scope (in the field of planning and architecture) in their respective countries or regions.
5. All designdeliverables submitted for this competition must be original works of the participants (either independent legal entities or consortia).
Eligibility for Individuals:
1. Excellent designers are encouraged to actively participate in this competition by completing item 5 of the competition contents, i.e.Yinshan Street Conceptual Architectural Design. Both individuals and groups are accepted for the participation of designers, with members not exceeding 6 people. There is no limitation on nationality and the major.
2. It is open to all global designers of any major related to architecture, interiors, landscape, planning, etc. Both individuals and teams can participate in the competition, and submit the completed design works. The design work shall express the same or similar design concept with that of buildings in Yinshan Street, Moganshan.
Registration for Agencies:
1. Online Registration: All participants must go through the registration process by first registering their intent to participate in this competition. Participants should download the information package from the competition announcement page and fill in all required information. The completed form must be sent to the designated email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 17:00 (Beijing time) on September 27, 2023. The subject and body of the email should clearly indicate "Moganshan Core Scenic Area Planning and Yinshan Street Conceptual Design International Competition + Participant's Name."
2. Submission of Hard Copy of Prequalification Registration Materials: Registered participants must submit the complete prequalification registration materials (hard copy) to the designated location. The hard copy documents can be submitted in person or by mail. The submission will be considered complete based on the arrival of the full set of hard copy registration materials, either in person or by mail, before the deadline. Late submission or materials that do not comply with the specified requirements will not be accepted and will be directly returned.
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy Materials: September 27, 2023, at 17:00 (Beijing time)
Designated Location for Hard Copy Material Submission: Room 1311, Hi-Time Building, No. 289 Wujin Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai，Contact: +86 (021) 6258 5616 (Phone Number)；Mr. Liu: +86 137 3821 1122；Ms. Zhang: +86 151 5721 1966
Registration for Individuals:
1. Click the competition page of the Moganshan Core Scenic Area Planning and Yinshan Street Conceptual Design International Competition and then register to sign up the competition;
2. Submit your completed design work;
3. Apply for this award by email. Email Title: WCM 2023 Apply for Moganshan Mountaintop Young Architectural Design Award; Email Content: Creator's CV + Registration Code; Email your application to: email@example.com
The prequalification registration materials should include:
Enterprise Credit Document: Hard copy, A4 size, vertical format;
Both hard copy and electronic version files of the Enterprise Credit Document are required. Please refer to the "Format of Prequalification Application Document" for specific requirements and submission methods.
By submitting the registration materials, the applicant accepts the following intellectual property terms:
1. The applicant warrants that it has the legal rights and intellectual property ownership of all drawings, descriptions, electronic documents, and other related files (collectively referred to as "deliverables") prepared for the provided services.
2. The copyright of all planning and designdeliverables prepared by the applicant belongs to the applicant. After the competition organizer pays the prize money, the intellectual property rights of this portion of the deliverables will belong to the competition organizer. The organizer may display and promote the deliverables submitted by the applicant on media, professional magazines, publications, or through other forms.
3. The applicant shall ensure that the submitteddeliverables do not and will not infringe upon any other person's intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights and patents) or proprietary technology or trade secrets within or outside China. The applicant guarantees that if the deliverables use or include any other person's intellectual property or proprietary technology or trade secrets, the applicant has obtained legal, valid, and sufficient authorization from the rights holder. The applicant shall bear all legal liabilities arising from infringement of others' intellectual property or proprietary technology or trade secrets.
4. The intellectual property rights of design foundation materials provided by the competition applicant during the competition period (including design drawings and related materials) belong to the competition organizer and related design units. The applicant may only use the aforementioned materials for the purpose of participating in the design and preparing the design proposal. Without written permission from the competition organizer, the applicant shall not use the aforementioned materials for other engineering design or purposes, nor shall they disclose the aforementioned materials to any third party.
5. The final interpretation of this competition and related documents belongs to the organizer.
The relevant images of the Moganshan area involved in this competition's proposition are provided by the Moganshan Administration (Cultural and Tourism Group). YoungBird owns the intellectual property rights for the planning and editing of the proposition, as well as the images produced and owned by YoungBird. Any reproduction, forwarding, or usage of the aforementioned content is prohibited without permission. For authorization to forward, please contact YoungBird through the individual WeChat account: Youngbirdplan.
Guidance Units: Zhejiang Provincial Government Offices Administration, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism, Zhejiang Provincial Forestry Administration
Supporting Unit: China Association of National Parks and Scenic Sites
Host Unit: Moganshan Administration (Cultural and Tourism Group)
Organizational Planning: YoungBird
Global Design Resource Big Data Research Platform: www.designverse.com.cn
The total bonus for this competition is 1,230,000 RMB, which is divided into two parts, i.e. 1,000,000 RMB for agencies and 230,000 RMB for individuals. The winners and the results of planning and design that are specially creative will have the opportunities to be invited to participate in the design development for the project.
Bonus for Agencies: 1,000,000 RMB (tax included)
Gold Award (1 winner): 500,000 RMB (tax included)
Silver Award (1 winner): 300,000 RMB (tax included)
Bronze Award (1 winner): 200,000 RMB (tax included)
Bonus for Individuals: 230,000 RMB (tax included)
Gold Award (1 winner): 100,000 RMB (tax included)
Silver Award (1 winner): 80,000 RMB (tax included)
Bronze Award (1 winner): 50,000 RMB (tax included)
The prize money of this competition will be paid by the organizer, Moganshan Administration (Cultural and Tourism Group), and transferred to the account of the winning team agency. The winning team needs to fill out the prize claim form, provide information such as the team agency’s bank, account name, account number, etc. After being signed by all team members, the form should be sent to the competition organizing committee by the designated date, along with cooperation in the specified legal procedures. And the electronic version of the claim form should be sent to the designated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. All drawings and descriptive text must not reveal the identity of the participants (such as names, companies, etc.). Any violation will result in disqualification from the competition.
Stage Two: Design Proposal Competition
1. The shortlisted participants submit their designdeliverables in accordance with the competition brief.
2. The competition organizing committee, appointed by the host, holds the "Expert Review Meeting." The participating applicants (either independent entities or consortia) present and defend their design proposals, providing on-site presentations of their design proposals. The competition review committee conducts evaluations and determines related awards.
3. Each shortlisted participant is allowed to submit only one design proposal.
YoungBird 深耕大设计产业链17年， 出生传统权威媒体， 历经网络流量媒体和新媒体， 不断革新锐意进取已成长为 全球设计产业链资源大数据研究平台 &品牌/大事件策划运营中心 ———————————————————————————————— YoungBird 嫩鸟旗下两大板块及六大重要品牌 YoungBird’s two sectors with six important brands 全球设计产业链资源大数据研究平台 Global Design Industry Chain Resources Big Data Research Platform designverse「设计宇宙」平台（2018起） Designverse Ranking设计宇宙榜单（2019起） Designverse Awards设计宇宙大奖（2023起） 品牌/大事件策划运营中心 Brands / Major Events Planning Operation Center Young Bird Plan嫩鸟计划（2013-2023）十周年 Intellectual Property Center知识产权中心（2014起） World Campus Masters 「WCM世界校园大师」（2019起） ———————————————————————————————— designverse「设计宇宙」平台（2018起） designverse「设计宇宙」，依托网站（www.designverse.com.cn）作为内容共建、大数据研究& 搜索平台产品，致力于成为开发类机构（政府、政府开发平台、发展商、各行业品牌、高品质私人业主等）和设计资源类机构（方案设计、施工图设计、技术顾问、专业顾问、运营顾问等）之间的精准搜索和链接平台，同时为开发类机构和设计资源类机构提供专业及可持续的品牌塑造和宣传推广服务，为大设计产业链专业人士和广泛的创意爱好者提供全球最完整和跨类别/跨产业的设计资源及内容服务，让更多的人重视设计的价值，助力细分的专业设计，推动中国原创力量的发展。 designverse, on the basis of the website - www.designverse.com.cn, aims at an accurate matching platform for developers (government, government development platform, developers, brands, private owners, etc.) and design agencies (architectural design, urban planning, landscape design, interior design, product design, public art), at the same time, it provides brand promotion services for developers and designers as well as content products for professionals of the big design industry chain and creative enthusiasts. Designverse Ranking「设计宇宙榜单」（2019起） Designverse Ranking「设计宇宙榜单」是 designverse「设计宇宙」平台的核心产品，基于全球权威奖项和专业媒体等数据和算法开发而生成的逻辑体系，填补了开发机构和设计类机构的市场认知空白，通过用户共建&大数据采集实际发生的项目、事件的内容持续不断梳理、完善、提炼、总结，让追求美好、优质的全球开发机构和设计资源类机构在此实现连接。 "DESIGNVERSE RANKING" is the core product of designverse website platform. It is a logical system based on the development of global authoritative media data and algorithms. It fills the gap of market cognition of development agency and design agency, and makes connections between the global developers and designers who pursue aesthetics and high quality. Designverse Awards设计宇宙大奖（2023起） 设计宇宙大奖（Designverse Awards）旨在表彰对大设计产业链做出卓越贡献的设计机构、品牌/企业和极具影响力的大事件。该奖项是一个链接设计资源类机构和开发类机构的奖项平台，为开发类机构精准锁定设计细分领域的设计资源池，同时助力设计资源类机构，通过奖项平台依托的大数据及数据监测、搜索排名、资源链接、品牌推广的独特功能，全面观照自身在设计行业的位置，提升创新力和设计力，并通过奖项平台的宣传及推广服务来夯实自身的品牌建设。 Designverse Awards aims to recognize outstanding contributions made by design agencies, brands/enterprises, and influential events in the broader design industry. This award serves as a platform that connects design resource agencies with development agencies, providing access to a pool of design resources for the latter while supporting the former. The platform offers unique features such as big data and data monitoring, search ranking, resource linking, and brand promotion. These functions enable design resource agencies to comprehensively evaluate their positions in the industry and improve their innovation and design capabilities. Additionally, utilizing the publicity and promotional services provided by this award platform can enhance these agencies' own brand building endeavors. Young Bird Plan「嫩鸟计划」（2013-2023）十周年 Young Bird Plan「嫩鸟计划」竞赛品牌是面向全球创意和设计人才的高品质竞赛平台。 自创立以来，连续10年推动了大量关注城市空间与日常生活美学的竞赛设计项目与产品实现，为中国的城市化发展和各行业品牌的产品迭代提供高质量的解决方案并做出贡献，致力于为青年设计力量的崛起创造一切可能，在业界拥有无可替代的影响力。 Young Bird Plan is an international competition platform for global design talents. For the past nine years since establishment, we have propelled the implementation of design projects and products focusing on urban spaces and life aesthetics. Besides, Young Bird Plan is devoted to pushing the urban development and offering high-quality solutions to product updates. On the other hand, we make every effort to create opportunities for young designers. Young Bird Plan has great influence in the design industry. Intellectual Property Center知识产权中心（2014年起） 2014年起正式成立，起初作为辅助Young Bird Plan「嫩鸟计划」竞赛的重要服务节点，后续不断完善专业流程及业务范围，在Young Bird Plan十周年之际独立成为YoungBird旗下重要业务板块及服务品牌。 Formally established in 2014, initially serving as an important service node to support competitions held by Young Bird Plan, the Intellectual Property Center continuously improved its professional process and business scope. On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of Young Bird Plan, it became an independent and important business sector and service brand under YoungBird. World Campus Masters「WCM世界校园大师」（2020起） WCM 世界校园大师”的全称是“World Campus Masters 世界校园大师设计作品优选计划”， 其中包含「WCM世界校园大师优秀课程作品展」和「WCM世界校园大师课程作品年度优选」两大部分。 旨在鼓励全球青年设计学子分享并参评在校期间设计作品为宗旨，展现不同地域与文化背景下的当代设计新生力量，同时作为导师组打造课题的展示& 交流平台，推进校园的原创和设计思维与全球设计行业及产业发展进行正向的对话，将校园毕设作品及设计人才搭接到世界最具影响力的设计平台和最前沿的设计生态圈，全年逐月不间断持续发声。 World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program (short for "WCM"), composed by two parts - "World Campus Masters Excellent Course Works Exhibition" and "World Campus Masters Annual Course Works Selection", is committed to recognizing the fresh blood of contemporary design through evaluating course works and graduation designs from global young students and designers in different regions and cultures. It encourages original design thinking in campus to conduct a positive dialogue with the global design industry, bringing young talents to the world's influential design platform, enterprises and industry chain as well as the cutting-edge design ecosystem.
Please register on PC
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don't miss major events in the global design industry chain and important design resource companies and new product recommendations
Back to top